Thursday, September 1, 2011

4 Years......

And I love him even more now than I did then! September 1, 2007 was the BEST day of my life! I married my best friend and partner in crime.  NO ONE can make me laugh like he does! For example, this morning, we were waiting for our ultrasound and he said something that literally had me laughing so hard that tears were running down my cheeks and I couldn't catch my breath! If I'm not laughing hysterically at his "Kevin-isms," he's making me smile with his sweetness and charming good looks! :)  I know he'll be the best daddy in the entire world and I'm proud to say he's my hubby. Here's to four years and many more, Kev. I love you! XOXO
9_1_07

3 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary Mullins!! I remember your wedding like it was yesterday - definitely one of the most fun day of my life. Love you two!!

Lindsay said...

So sweet! Happy 4 years + many more to come. Loved your wedding too :)

Jen said...

Sweet! Glad you found your partner in crime, looks like this will be a big year for you two, happy anniversary! x