Saturday, September 10, 2011

26 Weeks!

At the end of this week, I'll officially be into the third trimester, YAY!! Now that Fall is arriving, I know I'm in the home stretch. I've always wanted to be pregnant during this time of year, you can't beat Fall In New England, that's for sure!!

College and NFL football are back, the Sox are making their run for the post season and who could forget "all things pumpkin?" I'm talking lattes, muffins, delicious Shipyard Pumpkin Ale (that I can't yet enjoy!)  I was watching College Gameday this morning and was such a proud Coug when I spotted 4, yes 4 Coug flags and only one dinky Husky flag. :)  Brought a smile to my face! There's nothing like being a Coug fan!! I was telling Kev that next year, we're going to Pullman. I don't care when or how, but, we're going!! We've been together 7 years and I still haven't managed to get him there! 2012 IS the year!!!

Okay, enough love for my Cougs..... Kev started the nursery last weekend! The "before" pictures to come!! Speaking of pictures, we're doing maternity / family pictures with the pups first week of October. Hoping to have lots of beautiful foliage as a backdrop!

26weeks

1 comment:

Erin said...

Love you shirt and love your glow ;) You look so good!