Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We're Back....

After I got over the initial shock of how freaking cold it is at home, the tiredness set in... Work is less than fun right now, but I have to say that I do honestly feel a little better than I thought I would - considering my body still thinks it's in Maui, 5 hours behind.

We had an AMAZING time in Hawaii, what I wouldn't give to be back in the sun and sand! A week of friends, sun, the wedding and waaaay too many Lava Flow drinks and I couldn't have asked for more!! I started editing photos on the trip back so hopefully I'll have them up sooner than later. I'll do a recap then as well! Hope everyone is well, I can't wait to catch up on all of my fave blogs!

2 comments:

Shelby said...

I had so much time seeing you guys! A big thanks to Kev and his tech savvy ways :) When will we see each other again?

Stacie said...

I hope soon!! XO