Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Before + After

Here are some pics of our living room. No, this is not an April Fool's joke, our entryway really was that dark magenta color :) It was fun for a while but it just didn't go with any of our Christmas decorations! That said, we've moved on to a more classic look of red... I picked up these adorable red pillows at C+B on clearance a while back and based the room on those. I love how the color really pops in the otherwise black and cream room. I'm still looking for the perfect piece to go in the corner underneath the double shelves...Leah, notice the framed greeting card on the top right :)I know I have an empty picture frame but that will be a pic of a lighthouse on Martha's Vineyard, just need to get it printed. Anyway, still a work in progress but does it really ever end??

Before
living room 11
After
living room 1
living room
living room 2
living room 3

14 comments:

Courtney said...

Looks great!!! Way to go~

Blyth Family Blog said...

Love the color, looks so good!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Stass it looks great. You did such a good job with everything. Now fly out to Seattle and come decroate my condo.

Erin said...

Nice work Stace! I love the new color!

Marge said...

wow looks fab! Cant wait to see it in person this summer :) xo

Kristen said...

I loves! Fab color!

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

I love house projects! What a great red too. Great Job Stace:)

Shelby said...

Looks so great!

The Haigh's said...

I love it! Your decorations are great!

Jamieofalltrades said...

Stace- you did such a nice job. Great work!

Stacie said...

Thanks girls!!! :)

Lyndsy said...

Stacie! The house is looking so great! I really need to get over and visit already and see it in person! Nice work sister!

Leah said...

Love it! It all looks fabulous together. Makes me realize I need to get my behind in gear...

Mandy Kay said...

love it!