Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lazy Sunday...

It's noon and I'm still rocking my bathrobe and slippers..It's one of "those" Sundays :) Yesterday was beautiful, 65 and sunny. Today, rain, rain and more rain. Good news: Kev took advantage of the weather yesterday and planted our new grass seed so this rain is actually going to help our pathetic looking lawn! I bought a bunch of bulbs and flower seed and will plant them next weekend. Today we're FINALLY painting our entryway to match the living room accent color: red! (Pics to come!) Phew, this has been on the list of "to do" for way too long, I'm glad we're finally doing it. Here's a picture of Peenie, doing what she does best...She's so lucky she gets to lay around all day! And yes, Peen is getting gray but not showing her age a bit, yesterday she got four "is she a puppy??" comments on our walk. That's my girl!! :) Enjoy your Sunday!
Armoire 002

9 comments:

Tara Holmes said...

Oh peanut! I miss that little guy. I'm still in my sweats too, and would be all day if I wasn't meeting Carrie to go "window shopping" (yeah right). :) Can't wait to see how you painted your house, mine is all white, since I haven't gotten a decorating epiphany yet. :) xoxo

Misty Carpinito said...

I am still in my PJ's too! Actually...dont think I have brushed my teeth yet..off to do that now. Yikes!

Love the little pup. Oh so cute!

Stacie said...

Update: 2:45 pm, still in PJ's and slippers :)Kev's got on coat of paint on, yay!
Have a great day girls! XO

Blyth Family Blog said...

Hi Peenie...!
Hope you have a good day Stace:)

The Haigh's said...

Just changed out of my bathrobe - that's worse than pj's, and I only got dressed because we're having guests over.

Lyndsy said...

So cute! Oh little peanut! Can't wait to see the pics of the entryway!

Kristen said...

Oh i heart Peenie so!

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

I have to meet this adorable dog! xxoo miss you.

Lindsay said...

Oh she look so cute there!