Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's Been a Good Week!

Although I am anxiously awaiting Friday, it has been a good week! I had an interview last Friday at a start-up healthcare software company and was told the job was mine on Monday! Woohoo!!! I didn't have much time to prepare/take it all in as I started on Tuesday! I really needed to get up to speed as I have a ton of vacation coming up in August and September. I'm super excited about the company as they work in an industry that is very important to me.

We're headed to our beach house this weekend (weird!) to hang out with my aunts that are coming down from NH and Seattle. We'll be together to celebrate my Gramps' 88th birthday which is next Tuesday.

Have a fun weekend everyone!

*Stacie*

6 comments:

Misty Carpinito said...

Congratulations on the new job!!! And, thank you so much for all the good wishes! Miss you little eme!

Anonymous said...

Happy 88th Bday to Gramps! Congrats on the new job also

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Gramps!!!

Stacie said...

Thanks guys!! I'll pass along bday wishes to him! He likes to say he's turning 30 celcius :)

Kalamakis said...

CONGRATS on the JOB! :)

Erica said...

Congrats on the new job :) P.S. Your grandpa is adorable & I hope he has a great bday!