Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Backyard Makeover Part 1

Let me paint you a picture and it isn't a pretty one... Our fence was held up with rope, twine and 2 x 4's and our railroad tie retaining wall retained nothing but water that sped up the rotting process :)
Not pretty huh? Well, you'll have to use your imagination if you haven't been to my house because I can't seem to find the "before" shots I took of the afore mentioned lovelies that were my back yard!

Moving on.....

Below are some shots of our NEW vinyl fence and stone retaining wall and stairs. It looks much, much better but the project isn't yet complete. We will be ripping out the face boards of our deck and replacing them and the stairs/ raiilings with composite decking and vinyl. Also, we'll be landscaping/planting later this summer. Can't wait for it all to be done!!!!



Neighbors pretty hydrangeas hanging over ourVinyl fence and stone retaining wall :)



Back wall



Side wall /steps and Pavers



Gate #1



Gate #2

5 comments:

Erin said...

Lookin' good Mrs. Mullin! Quite a change. I wish I had a yard to work in.

Shelby said...

Ooh so fancy! I would kill for a yard!

Anonymous said...

Looks good! Cant wait to come back out and see it next summer.

Stacie said...

Thanks guys, I can't WAIT until it's all done!!!

Lyndsy said...

Stacie is it looking so great! I love the fence and gate. I cannot wait to see what else you do!