Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July Weekend

We had a fabulous 4th down in Marshfield this year. Marshfield acutally celebrates on July 3rd with amateurs lighting off "illegal" fireworks as far down the beach as the eye can see, it was a spectacular show! One of my best friends Carrie came out to Boston for work but came a few days early to spend with us. We loved having her here the entire Mullin/Hobbs clan just adores her! :) Here are some pictures of our weekend...





Carrie and Peanut snuggling :)


Oh that is some sweet cuddling!



Uh Oh Erik!!!! She's a natural!
Carrie feeding baby Eliza :)



Mullin Love :)



Mrs. R gettin' her drink on!




Brady and Holly, ready for the firework show!



Cares and Kev



Me and my handsome Grampy :)
Disclaimer: it was very humid, hence the fro of a hairdo!

6 comments:

Bean said...

Hi Stace,

I love the blog - Shanner shared it with me. I hope all is well! Let's make dinner plans soon.

xo
Jena

Lindsay said...

Oh that Peanut! I wish I could come vis!

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a fun weekend. I miss the Mullins! Cant wait for next month

Lyndsy said...

The pics of Carrie and Peanut are so cute! I also enjoy the one of you and Kev especially since he is wearing Crocs :) Looks like a fab weekend! Miss you!

Erin said...

These pics are adorable! I want to come spend the 3rd and 4th in Marshfield with you next year :)

Shelby said...

Ha! So fun!!