Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Belly Pix Catch Up!

Here are some belly pictures from weeks 12-17! I'm definitely growing despite what a few of the pictures show.  I swear stripes make me look bigger than anything does but I love them! At some point you just have to embrace the belly, right?!

I picked up two cute lightweight dresses from H&M the other day. One is super colorful stripes dress and the other is a darker grey with little white polka dots. I have to say, H&M Maternity may have a small selection (at least in my local store), but, I love it! And at $29.50 each, you can't beat that! It's SO hot in Boston right now, dresses are the way to go!

Excuse the blurry self portraits, my iPhone's zoom feature is sub par! Kev took weeks 15 and 16 which turned out much better. Thursday marks 18 weeks, still undecided on whether or not we'll find out the sexes yet. We're VERY excited to see our little ones, regardless!  It's been 6 whole weeks! :)

12weeksjpeg

12 Weeks

13weeksjpeg
13 Weeks

14weeks
14 Weeks

 15weeks

15 Weeks

16weeks

16 Weeks

17weeks

17 Weeks

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look AMAZING!!! I cant wait to see 2.0 next week. Love you

The Weber Family said...

You look beautiful Stass! So excited for your double baby future!!

Blyth Family Blog said...

K, your boobs are HUGE!!
You look amazing. Love you!

Marge said...

You looks so adorable! I cant wait to see you next and see your cute belly with those sweet Mullin beans cookin' in der! xo

Jaclyn Z. Reiss said...

OMG YOU ARE PRECIOUS!!!! I can't wait to pat that sweet belly in just over a week! XOXOXOXOX

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

OH you are SOOOOO adorable! I can't believe you have two beans in there! Keep the pics coming cute momma!!