Friday, July 15, 2011

18 Weeks!

Yesterday, Kev and I had our 18 week ultrasound which is equivalent to a singleton 20 week appointment.  We got to see both babies moving around, dancing, waving their arms. Incredible! They've definitely grown a ton since our 12 week appointment! They're both doing great which makes us both VERY happy! :)  I don't think either of us stopped smiling throughout the 1 hour and 20 minute appointment!  I seriously could just lay there and watch them move around all day, it would never get old!  Since we're so closely monitored, we may be able to see them again in two weeks! :)

Here are the pictures from yesterday, Baby A is on the bottom, head down. Baby B is on top in the breach position. The doctors assured me that they'll move around quite a bit in the next few months so not to worry about B being breached. Baby A has an anterior placenta which means that it's at the front.  I'll probably feel him/her less than Baby B who has a posterior placenta, meaning behind him/her. They are starting to move around a lot, coolest.thing.ever!  And yes, this was the appointment where we could find out the genders... But, we chose not to, at least yesterday! :) ! We do have them written down, should we crack! :)

18weeks4
BabyA_18weeks4
I think they definitely look alike!

BabyB_18 weeks4
Cutie pie!

BabyAfoot_18weeks
My heart melted when I saw this picture!!!! :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love 2.0!! I am sticking to my original thought of boy/girl. You look amazing as always and I cant wait to see you next week. xoxo

Megan, Ryan, Addi & Brady said...

You look so great and what an exciting appointment! I can't believe you haven't peaked yet!

Erica said...

Ahhh I am so so excited to finally see a belly picture of you!! You look fab! And I agree - watching them move around in your belly is THE coolest thing :)

The Burrells said...

You are so cute!! Can you bring the envelope with you so we can peak? :)

Misty Carpinito said...

LOVE THE TOES pic!!! So exciting! Congrats to you 4!

Tara Holmes said...

Puffy...you are the cutest!!! Can't believe you have twinies in your tummy still!!!

Jen said...

Lovely pics, Stace-can't believe your will power with regards to no finding out, good for you! Look forward to more scan and bump pics x

The Benzels said...

So cute, Stac! You are glowing as a pregnant lady!

Erin said...

You are so freaking adorable!! And I can't wait to meet your two babes!

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

You look beautiful mamma!!