Friday, January 16, 2009

And I'm Off!

Well, almost.... I'm counting down the minutes, tick tick tick... I'm flying out to Seattle tonight and couldn't be more excited!! I've been looking forward to this weekend for a loooong time!! It will be filled with lots of friends - those I talk to all the time and others who I haven't seen in a while! It's also Mrs. Rinabarger's (to-be) bridal weekend filled with all things good and evil. :)

I'm really looking forward to seeing my family who I haven't seen since August and October - too long! :( It will be nice to spend time with them! I'm looking forward to waking up on Lake Washington, sitting on the porch (if it's warm enough) and taking in the gorgeous views! And, how could I forget the babies!?! I'm sooo excited to meet all the new babies I've been blogging about the past few months, I'm sure they are even cuter in person!! :)

I hope you all have a great weekend, whatever you do! My hubby will be tearin' it up at the F1 racetrack having some man time. I think he's going to miss me :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

YAY! Get here soon! See you tomorrow friend! :)