Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter Wonderland!

So it's snowed non-stop since Friday afternoon and there seems to be no real end in sight. The meterologists are now saying an add'l 4-6 inches today before MAYBE turning to rain. Either way, we're enjoying the fact that winter has officially arrived! (Today is the first day of winter) Seattle is getting wallopped too, my poor freezing friends and family, they're not used to this!

Here are some pictures from today, I have posts in the works from this week; I've been a bad blogger lately with Christmas fast approaching! This is also my 100th post, go me! :)
**UPDATE: The snow has stopped, finally!! :)

Tucker
Our snowy cherry blossom Peanut

7 comments:

Alicia said...

I love dogs in the snow! I am excited to go to Seattle for Christmas so I can actually see some snow. Enjoy all your snow. I miss it!

Erica said...

I can tell that Peanut is just thrilled with all the snow!

Kristen said...

Oh i have such a soft spot for peenie!

Leah said...

Your dogs are ADORABLE!

Lyndsy said...

I love Tucker and Peanut! So pretty! Congrats on your 100th Post!

Erin said...

The pic of Peanut is seriously PERFECT!!! I miss that little pup

Lindsay said...

Oooh, look at Peen int he snow! Give her a pat :)