Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Catching Up!

I'll admit it, I've been a bad blogger lately.... I blame it on the holidays, cleaning, tons o' family gatherings and my incessant need to watch Heroes, Season One on NetFlix... But, I'll have you know, I have been documenting all of our activities with photos and have every intention of
posting each event!

I'll start here....

A few weeks back, December 16th (I think) I headed over to see our niece Holly's first ever dance recital. Poor thing still had her cast on from breaking her elbow so her costume changes were a bit challenging for she and Kristen. She was placed on the end of the first act, so I got some great shots of her dancing/standing there being cute :) Her "BIG" recital is in the Spring, I'll have to drag Kev along to that one :) Enjoy the pictures!!
Waiting for her cue...
Opening "move"
She did great despite her clunky cast!
Just being cute :)

Wardrobe change! With family friend Danielle

3 comments:

Shelby said...

She is soooooo sweet. See you in a couple weeks! Wow

Erica said...

She is just soooo cute! She's going to be a heart-breaker when she grows up :)

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Poor little arm cast she had to wear.