Monday, September 29, 2008

A preview of the Clark's!!

Here is a preview of the BEAUTIFUL new couple, Mr. and Mrs. Richard and Shelby Clark!!!! I'm currently editing all of the pictures from the weekend but wanted to get at least one up here for the newlyweds!

The wedding was AMAZING, so many cute South African traditions that Shelby and Rich incorporated into the day and some that were surprises from their families. The ceremony was sooo cute and so them - it was really touching and perfect for their story of love and commitment. I was honored to be Co-MOH for Shelby and stand beside her on her wedding day. She's never looked more beautiful or happy, I don't think she stopped smiling all night!

Cheers to the Clark's - have a blast in Tahiti, love you lots!!! XO

5 comments:

Misty Carpinito said...

She looks incredible!! Absolutely a stunning bride! Cant wait to see more pics.

Alicia said...

Shelb's looked glowing. Bet the day was amazing. I cannot wait to see more pictures. Post more!

Anonymous said...

Kev took great pics. I cant wait to see more. Miss you already

Lyndsy said...

I love this one! It is sooo cute! Nice work Mr Mullin for capturing some great pics! It was so lovely seeing you, you looked amazing and I just love, love, loved your shoes! XOXO

Kalamakis said...

She looks so beautiful!!! Really great pictures Stass, can't wait to see the rest! :)