Monday, September 1, 2008

Our First Year....


Today Kev and I are celebrating our first anniversary!! This year has absolutely flown by! I am so thankful and lucky to have such a wonderfully sweet and loving best friend as my husband.
Our first year was filled with lots of laughs and memories and learning when to give in :)

The week of our wedding is one I will NEVER forget. Probably the best week of our lives. Friends and family began arriving the Tuesday before the wedding and it was a solid 5 days of partying, hanging out on the beach, flip cup tournaments (including my 87 yr old grandfather) and just enjoying having everyone here. We felt truly blessed when we'd look around and see so many people there to celebrate us! There is talk of a reunion in 2009 where East Coast and West Coast will reunite for what is sure to be another unforgettable weekend!

To celebrate our first anniversary, Kev and I went out for a great dinner at the Fairview Inn (where we stayed the night of our wedding) last night to celebrate. Today we went to the Cape for a picnic and popped some bubbly.. In 3 weeks, we're headed to California for a 5 day road trip on our way to Shelby and Rich's wedding in San Diego on September 27th. We fly into San Francisco for a few days then head to Napa Valley and Big Sur as we head down the coast. This is our "anniversary/my birthday" trip and a little time to ourselves! Can't wait!

I know this next year and each year after that will be more memorable than the last!!

XO

10 comments:

The Haigh's said...

Happy Anniversary to you as well! Hope you had a wonderful night.

Erica said...

Congrats.. You guys are such a great couple!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

littlemeah said...

Happy 1st year! Your wedding was amazing, I can't wait to come see you again. xoxoxo

Marge said...

happy anny! cant wait for the reunion!!! what a memorable week it twas! xoxo

Stacie said...

Thanks gals, it was soooo incredibly fun, I want to do it all over again! :)

Jaclyn Z. Reiss said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!! HAPPY Anniversary! Can't wait to see you soon! ;)

Lindsay said...

Taweet!

Kris said...

Happy Anniversary friend!!!

Lyndsy said...

Yay congratulations! I love this picture and am so glad I got to be there to see the perfect beautiful day! here's to many more!