Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy 29th Birthday to my lovely Wife!!!!!


For my first official posting to the blog of "Our Life" I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my lovely wife.....
Stacie Happy Birthday..... Stacie Happy Birthday ........One year older than she was before
Stacie Happy Birthday..... Stacie Happy Birthday ........Here's wishing you have a hundred more!
Stacie I hope you have a wonderful day! Stacie and I will be celebrating her birthday this evening with some fine dining.... We will then be taking the birthday celebration on the road as we journey through California on a road trip adventure. Calamity will ensue no doubt as Stacie and I have deemed each other "The Worst Driver Ever" and "The Worst Backseat Driver Ever" ..... I will leave it up to you people to figure out who is who
Side note... Stacie this is not your actual Birthday cake....I found this picture on Google...
Happy Birthday again Stacie.....love you very much
and remember..... Positive Attitude..... I Feel Great Today......

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Stass! What a sweet hubby you have. Cant wait to see you guys next week.

Stacie said...

LOL! Thanks Kev, my sweet honey bee! It only took you 4 months to write your first post!! :)

littlemeah said...

Excellent first post Kev. I like the disclaimer about the cake.
Happy Bday Stacie! I hope you guys have a fantastic trip.

Shelby said...

Ha! You are one lucky lady (and I say "lady" because you're WAY closer to 30 than I am)

The Haigh's said...

Happy b-day Stacie!

Leah said...

Happy birthday!! Hopefully this will be a kick ass year - last year of our 20s. The year when we can still get away with everything, right??

Best wishes : )

Michelle said...

That was too cute! Happy Birthday!!! :)

Marge said...

LOL oh Kev... Great posting and cant wait to smell your man musk next month. HAPPY BDAY STA! laa uu and see you next week! xo

Katie B said...

Such a sweet hubby! And I love that you're channeling Dav3e :)

Lindsay said...

Happy bday yesterday Stacie. Ahhh, Kev is taweet! See you soon!

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday! 29... man we are getting older. Shelb's is right your close to being considered a lady. Yikes! Kevin is so sweet. Good post Kev!

Misty Carpinito said...

Hope you enjoyed your bday Stass! Sending you best wishes this entire year!

Courtney said...

Happy bday!!!