Monday, June 16, 2008

Watch out world, he's on the move!!

Kristen and Randy are really in for it now... Ryan began walking this weekend!! I saw him today and he walked right over to me with a huge smile on his face. Randy put an open beer in the fridge last night and Mr. Ryan walked over to the fridge, opened it up, grabbed the beer and tipped it up to drink it in true Mullin fashion! Thankfully it was snatched from his hands before he got a taste...

Oh yeah, he loves climbing the stairs too........Good luck guys!



7 comments:

Katie B said...

OMG! If Randy and Kristin are feeling overwhelmed with all those kiddos, I'll take Ryan off their hands- I LOVE him!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. I cant believe how big he has gotten.

Erin said...

CUTE!!! I love the Mullin kids!

mom mullin said...

Thanks for all the positive comments on the kids - they really are great little people! Ryan is a character and is driving us crazy right now - but it really is amusing to see him in action. It is just that: pure action: he thinks it, and then he does it. No filters, no "maybe I shouldn't pull everything out of the fridge and then climb the shelves", or "No, maybe it wouldn't be best to shred a whole box of kleenex on the rug". or, my favorite "No, maybe it's not the best idea in the world to break into the bathroom and swish my hand around in the toilet until I get caught". He's one - thanks for giving him additional love - he can use ALL he can get!! And thank you Auntie Stace for helping us find the humor in our lives....love you!

littlemeah said...

Just go ahead and send him to me UPS Overnight. Thanks.

Lyndsy said...

I love all his hair! What a cutie-patootie!

Lindsay said...

Oh look at his hair! So cute! I can't believe he's almost 1!