Thursday, June 26, 2008

Arf!

I just took a few shots of our two "babies" Peanut and Tucker because they are a huge part of our lives and have had zero blog time...

Peanut
Age: 6 1/2
Weight Class: Furry Lightweights
Interests: incessant barking, laying in piles of clothes, lounging in the sun, licking toes
Nicknames: Peenie, Wingnut, mad sh*tter :)



Tucker
Age: 3 1/2
Weight Class: Shedding Middleweights
Interests: harassing Peanut (see pic below), long walks on the beach, swimming and retrieving, cuddling, anhilating rawhide bones
Nicknames: Tuck, Tucky, "The Boy, Big Sweet Fella



They really do like each other - I swear! :)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I miss that little Peenie.

Jamieofalltrades said...

When Peanut barks incessantly all you do is look down at her and say, 'I see you, you have my attention.' Works like a charm!

Jaclyn Z. Reiss said...

oh tuck and peenie! tuck looks just like my chamois...such sweet little babies you have!

Lyndsy said...

So cute! You fogrot the nickname Pee-Nut...I miss them! I bet Elon misses Peanut secretly!