Thursday, August 18, 2011

23 Weeks

Whoa! I guess this is what I look like when I wear a tighter shirt! My oh my, that belly is ginormo!!! I suppose this is a much more accurate representation of what I look like these days. I'm all about embracing it now :)  It is currently measuring as big as a single pregnancy at 30 weeks, if that gives anyone a reference point at all.
23 Weeks
Check up went well today, both boys look great! Baby A has been prett shy the last few ultrasounds and won't show his adorable face. He just likes to lie upside down and show off his little spine instead. Baby B was just hanging out so we got a cute profile pic of him.  I go again next week just to make sure things are still going well with me.  Each week that goes by is another week closer to meeting them and NOT being on bedrest!  Of course I'd love to never be put on bedrest and I've made a lofty goal of trying to get to 30 weeks without it. They have their own agenda, though, so, we'll see!

9 comments:

Courtney said...

You are so darling!! Glad to hear things are going so smoothly for you!

Katie B said...

You've grown since this weekend, I swear! Saaaaa cute!

Lindsay said...

Saaaaaa! Simply adorable! They're noticeably bigger since last week!

Bean said...

You go girl! Looking fabulous xo

thuriks said...

You look so cute! Carrying twins is so hard! I know now because I have done both now...my pregnancy with the twins was the one of the hardest things I have ever done. Good job Momma you will be meeting them in no time and then all of the sudden they will be turning 3 (like mine are today!). Good luck sweetie :)

Jen said...

Cute bump, Stass! Just wait, it only gets bigger ;). And I think your 30 wk goal is totally achievable-just do as much as you can now, in case x

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

Oh Staci, I just love the belly updates!

Stacy B said...

Wow, look at you! You look great! I know you can make it to 30 weeks, just about 6 to go!

Erica said...

Adorable! And I know multiple women who have had twins and NEVER put on bed rest, so stop thinking like that silly girl! Bedrest is not inevitable! :)