Wednesday, August 17, 2011

22 Weeks!


I'm about a week behind, but here's my 22 week picture!

22wks
Feeling pretty good overall. I have days where I feel VERY pregnant and others where I "almost" forget. That's until I catch my reflection in the mirror! :)  Last weekend I headed to Seattle which is my last trip there before the boys arrive.  I sort of pampered myself. Okay, I really pampered myself with mani/pedis, a massage and shopping. My doctor said to "take it easy," and I did what I was told :)  Much more relaxed than my usual trips home!!

On Sunday, my mom and friends threw me a beautiful baby shower to celebrate the impending arrival of our little boys. It was perfect! Weather, food, company and of course all the goodies they were spoiled with! I didn't take any pictures but I will be getting some soon! (Coffey?)  Thank you to all who came and to those who weren't able to attend but were extremely thoughtful and sent something, it's much appreciated! I headed to Kelly's later for a last minute BBQ, here's a pic with my BFF's!

girls

Lynnie is due tomorrow with Baby boy P, isn't she darling?? C'mon "Pete", we want to meet you!!!!

lynnie

23 weeks tomorrow, time is FLYING! We have an appointment tomorrow to check and see how "mama" is doing. I'm sure we'll still get to see the little guys as well!

3 comments:

The Weber Family said...

Glad you had a wonderful relaxing weekend - you deserve to be pampered! I am so sad I missed your shower but SO happy that you are feeling good and were surrounded by the people you love. Love you!

The Johnsons said...

Sounds like a fabulous weekend in Seattle. You look so cute!!

Anonymous said...

So great to see you. I miss you and 2.0 so much. Glad you got pampered while home you deserve it. love you xoxo