Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lisa's take the East Coast!

This weekend, Kev and I had the Lisa's visit us from LA and Seattle. We had a great weekend with lots of laughs, food and PLENTY of beer!! :) I love these girls to pieces and am so thankful they made the trip out to visit us.  We traveled to Mystic, CT for the day on Friday to check out the town and of course, try Mysic Pizza. Then Saturday headed to Portsmouth, NH to the  New Hampshire Brew Fest where they had 30+ brewers and 90+ beers! What a beautiful, sunny day it was!  Miss you girls, thanks for the fun, fun weekend!

PS, Our weekends have been jammed packed the past month with visits from my mom, dad and the Rinabarger's.  Sadly, my camera didn't make it out until this weekend!

mys1
Spry and Margie in Mysic, CT
918
We loooved Mystic!
920
922
405
Oktoberfest in Portsmouth, NH

9 comments:

Lspry said...

I miss you already friend!!! Thank you for such a fun weekend filled with: snacks on a rope, beer, laughs, dog snuggles, wassle, rummicube, rain, sun and lots more. love you!! xoxo

Marge said...

wow quick post :) Another fabulous vivist with my friends the Mullins. Love you guys and caht wait for the next one... thanks again for such a great weekend! XO

Lyndsy said...

Cuteness! Glad you gals (and Kev) had such a fun time! I have to admit I have never seen Mystic Pizza! Adding to my Netflix stat!

I want to come visit!!

Erin said...

Cute post - so glad the girls came out to visit.
But...I have to wonder, why the two of them get a post on your blog, but Steve and I don't?? :)

Jaclyn Z. Reiss said...

Oh looks like SO MUCH FUN! And I love the pics - gorgeous.

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

uhm....Love the photos you took friend. What fun with the "Lisa's!"

Tara Holmes said...

Ha ha...leaving out Coffey's visit. :) I think it is so great you live in Boston and can be out East Coast friend we all want to visit. Hey...maybe you can make a trip back to the OC once just for sh&*$#ts and giggles. We miss you!

Stacie said...

Coff, I apologize! I counted on you to take lots of pictures! Do you want me to provide a link to your post?? :)

Michelle said...

What a fun weekend with the Lisas! I'm thinking I may need to come to Boston sometime soon & visit you, it looks quite fun! :)