Wednesday, September 1, 2010

3 years....

MULLINSK

Three years ago today, I married the best guy in the whole entire world. I still look at his adorable face and piercingly gorgeous blue eyes and ask myself, "How did I get so lucky? Why on earth did he choose me?"

On the back page of our wedding program, we thanked our friends and family for all the support and love they have given us throughout the years; for helping shape us into the people we had become. We included a "special thanks" to my grandmother, who introduced us at age four and brought us back together twenty years later.

Whether it was fate, timing, or a little of both - I am forever grateful to have found someone so caring, genuine and funny. Someone who will always take care of me and who will always have my back.

Happy Anniversary to you, Kev. Here's to many, many, many more. I love you!

Photo taken by Erin Rinabarger, July 15, 2010 in Seattle

19 comments:

kim said...

Happy Anniversary!

That is an *amazing* picture of you two!

xoxo

Jen said...

Happy anniversary, Stace! What a sweet story on how you two met. Hope you have something special planned. x

Lindsay said...

Cute! Happy anniversary!

Erin said...

Ahhhh that is such a sweet post Stace! Happy Aniversary to two of my most favorite people and one of the best couples on earth! Love you both and can't wait to see you in two weeks.

Marge said...

Happy Anniversary friends! cant believe its been 3 years already and nearly 6 since we all left SoCal to find our next chapters in life. Cant wait for my annual visit with my most favorite people. lots of love.

Courtney said...

Happy anniversary!!! Cheers to you both!
P.S. gorgeous pic!

Megan, Ryan, Addi & Brady said...

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful photo of you two!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. I love you both so much. I cant believe 3 years ago we were celebrating the best week ever in Boston. xoxo

Michelle said...

That was so sweet! I just love you two together...happy anniversary friend! This picture is so cute, btw! xoxo

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

UHM...seriously....that photo is amazing. Happy Anniversary!

Tara Holmes said...

I love how you met at 4 and reunited. So romantic. Happy Anniversary puffy!

Lyndsy said...

Happy anniversary Mullins! Love this picture and loved your wedding! You two are such a wonderful couple full of love and joy! Cheers to many more years of bliss and happiness! XOXO

Stacy B said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you cutie pies!

Blyth Family Blog said...

happy anniversary! I'm still kicking myself that we didn't make it out there for your wedding!!! Love you guys!!

Stacie said...

Aww, thanks for all the sweet comments!! We're looking forward to a nice dinner tonight :)

Lspry said...

Cant' wait to see the you two in 3 short weeks! Happy Anniversary! Grout, you should be kicking yourself you didn't make it to the wedding. They served: soup and salad,chicken and steak. A fat kids dream. Not mine, a fat kids :) xoxo

Kalamakis said...

Happy Anniversary. We will have to make it back one year to celebrate with you. We need a little West/East Coast reunion. :) Happy marriage to you. Love you guys.

EAdams1581 said...

You are too stinkin' cute. He is pretty awesome and handy, too. And a real gentleman. The kind that walks drunk neighbors across the street to their door. He is a keeper!

Jamieofalltrades said...

Happy Anniversary Mullins! Your wedding was such a fun day and I still remember how much I loved your cake! xoox