Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!

...to our adorable niece Eliza! I can NOT believe she's already one; where does the time go?? This little girl brings so much joy to not only her parents Julie and Jason but also to everyone that meets her. She's hands down one of the cutest and sweetest babies you'll ever meet. Her birthday party is next Saturday afternoon and I can't wait to see her indulge in her first birthday cake. I'm sure I'll have a million pictures to share. We love you Eliza Mae!
1stbirthday
Eliza - May 2009
hobbs
Julie, Jason and Eliza - May 2009
ElizaMaeHobbsnewborn
Eliza, just hours old

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! She is so cute. I cant wait to see more pics from the party.

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Miss Eliza! She is so adorable!! Your nieces and nephews could not be cuter.

Lyndsy said...

Happy birthday sweet little Eliza! I cannot believe she is already a year old!