Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"How Well Do I Know My Husband?..."

Shelby posted this fun "How well do you know him" quiz... I ROCK! I challenge you all to do it too even if you just have a bf, or fi fi...

16.5 !! There's no #8, FYI :)
I get half credit for #10...

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
ME: Depends on what night, right now: The Office, SportsCenter or Brotherhood
HIM: The Office

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
ME: He'll order a Caesar
HIM: Caesar

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
ME: A lot... I think he'll say sushi or salmon
HIM: salmon

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
ME: A beer or a 7 and soda
HIM: beer

5. Where did he go to high school?
ME: Waltham High School
HIM: Waltham High School

6. What size shoe does he wear?
ME: 12
HIM: 12

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
ME: Electronics/gadgets?
HIM: computers

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
ME: PB, steak or ice cream
HIM: PB

10. What is his favorite cereal?
ME: He doesn’t eat cereal and if he does he doesn't eat it with milk (weirdo!) I'd say cheerios?
HIM: Waffles? "I don't really eat cereal?"

11. What would he never wear?
ME: Seersucker?
HIM: pink shirt (damn, almost said that...)

12. What is his favorite sports team?
ME: Patriots
HIM: Patriots

13. Who did he vote for?
ME: McCain
HIM: McCain

14. Who is his best friend?
ME: Mike McCarthy AKA Kato Kaelin
HIM: Mike

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
ME: nag him to do things...
HIM: nag me! ( I swear he said that!)

16. What is his favorite color?
ME: Blue
HIM: Blue

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
ME: Chocolate
HIM: Chocolate

18. Did he play sports in high school?
ME: Yes, soccer
HIM: Yes, soccer, basketball, track

19. What could he spend hours doing?
ME: Researching the latest and greatest gadgets...
HIM: Watching TV

20. What is one unique talent he has?
ME: Tuning me out :)
HIM: Good with gadgets

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Nice work! These boys are so simple really. Since you've been married a year longer than us I will graciously accept defeat. XOXO

Erin said...

That photo of you and Kev is adorable!!