Thursday, February 5, 2009

16

That's how cold it is in Boston today, seriously??... It's also how many days I have left until I leave for Seattle before heading to Maui for Erin and Steve's wedding! I'm dreaming of sipping pina coladas out of hollowed coconuts, spending time with my closest friends, the wedding, taking my first surf lesson, and getting in some serious R&R while laying
in the shade of gorgeous palm trees like these....
Ahhhh, paradise!

Photo by Erin -

View from Olowalu Plantation House, Maui where she will be married 3 weeks from today! :)

3 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks Stace - that made me a bit teary eyed! I LOVE how excited all of you are for Hawaii - it makes my excitement that much more intense!

Shelby said...

Yay! I can't wait!! It's sneaking up on us! We'll be there before we know it

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I cant wait to be surfing next to you :)