Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap....

We had a great day celebrating Thanskgiving with Kev's side of the family. After our football game, my team lost! :( we headed to Kev's aunts for dinner. There was SO much food and of course tons of laughs. My cheesecake was a hit, thanks goodness. I had never baked anything using a spring form pan before so I was a little nervous about how it would turn out. It looked good, but couldn't tell how it tasted!! After dinner we looked at the pics from the football game, there were some hilarious ones! We also played a form of pool called "Kelley Pool" which was a lot of fun and got pretty competitive! We stayed for a while hanging out and by the time we got home, we were exhausted! I think I was in bed before 9! Here are some pics from the day!


Kevin and me

Jules, me and Linds
Aunt Joanie and Uncle Leo


Leo, Kev, Jason and Austin

Eliza, Jules and Patty

4 comments:

Shelby said...

so fun! Love the sweater and I'm really loving the new colors of the blog. Happy Holidays!

Stacie said...

Thanks! It's acutally a sweater dress :) I wasn't lovin' all the blog templates so I went the standard Xmas colors

Erica said...

I second that... i love your sweater! That picture of you & kevin almost looks professional :)

Michelle said...

Cute pics, looks like a fun weekend! :)