Saturday, November 22, 2008

Butch T. Cougar says it best.....

Today is Apple Cup. The meeting of the ultimate rivals, Washington State University and University of Washington. I have sooo many incredible memories from AC during college, it was a day that showed true pride and love for WSU. This day is no different, except both teams are shall we say, "sub-par" this year. Either way, it will be a fun game and I so wish I could enjoy it with my best friends ! Instead, I'm happy watching it with my "Adopt-a-Coug" husband.
GO COUGS!!!!!

3 comments:

littlemeah said...

This year it's the Crapple Cup. I was just thinking about how much fun we had on Apple Cup weekends at Wazzu when I came to visit. Good times...the best times! Love you tins.

Stacie said...

The BEST times, agreed! Love you more! XO

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

LOVE this pic!!!

Thanks for your message:) Have a wonderful holiday too friend!

xxoo

DeLane