Monday, October 27, 2008

Margie Mullin!

Our dear friend Margie was out in Boston to visit us this past weekend; her longest trip to date! I honestly got sad when I came home and she wasn't there, I was starting to get used to the idea of having her around as part of the Mullin family!

We had a fabulous weekend!! The weather was PERFECT and we did everything from hitting up the wineries in Newport followed by the Black Pearls' clam chowdah, beers with friends, playing with the nieces and nephews, a Sam Adams brewery tour followed by a night of extreme lounging, and a Patriots game (with field access, awesome!) and a family dinner at home.

Here are a few pics of the weekend. I have another cute one of her frolicking in the vineyards to upload soon, it's very cute!

Miss you already Margie, only 11 weeks and 1 day until I get to see you again! XO
On the field!!
Tailgating with coffee... it was early! Pumpkin Ale was soon to follow!

Marge and her friend Sam :)

Enjoying some Oktoberfest after the brewery tour.

Auntie Margie with Eliza (4.5 months)

4 comments:

Shelby said...

Looks like a FANTASTIC weekend! Love you both!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you girls had a great weekend. Miss you!

Marge said...

Marge Mullin! I love it! I love you guys so much and miss you already! Every trip out there is always the BEST! Send me the pic of me and Eliza ;) XO

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

AWE....it looks like you girls had a fabulous weekend! Love the pics:)