Monday, October 13, 2008

I Love Fall!

I can't even tell you how excited I am to finally have Fall here!! So far, we haven't had too much "Fall Like" weather as it's been unseasonally warm (like in the 70's) since the end of September but I know those chilly days and nights are just around the corner. Fall in New England means October baseball, pumpkin lattes, cozy sweaters and my two favorite activites...... Apple picking and Leaf Peeping! Leaf peeping simply means watching the leaves turn from green to red, orange and yellow. I'm convinced there's no better place to "peep" than New England! Kevin and I live at the base of hill that has trails that we like to walk up with Tucker and Peanut. At the top is a lookout point called "Boston Rock" because on a clear day you can see all of Boston. Here are a few pictures I took the other day.
View of Boston at Sunset...

Bentley College (Kevin's Alma Mater (thanks Shel)

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Gorgeous! and I think you mean "Alma Mater"
love you

Stacie said...

Yeah yeah, that's what I meant - funny because I typed in and said to myself "this doesn't look right!" ha!

Leah said...

That's such a beautiful scene - I just love this time of yeah (as I sit here in front of the fire with a blanket and a scarf on!) *Sigh*