Monday, December 27, 2010

Winter Storm 2010!!

Well, I've been lazy.... I haven't picked up my camera in over a month and it's just so sad, isn't it?! The Holidays come and I feel like you're in a time warp. They always creep up on us and then in an instant, they're over! This year was no different... We've had a great Holiday season and to top it off, a HUGE snowstorm/ blizzard last night! Mother Nature dropped 16 inches on us and up to 2 feet on other parts of MA! Craziness I tell you! Here are a few pictures I took this morning. I hope to be better about posting. I wonder if there are any followers still out there ;)
008
011
019
025

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! Lots of snow! Your house looks so cute and wintery... Fun! I am so praying for snow here, we have a slight chance on Wed :)

Tara Holmes said...

I personally LOVE following you and know how sometimes blogging is easy and sometimes it is the last thing you want to do. Bundle up Puffy!

Blyth Family Blog said...

I'm still here :)
Tucker looks so happy out in the snow, and so does Kev! I've been thinking about you while watching all the crazy news coverage this week. Hope you guys don't have to work!!

Erin said...

Love how much snow you have! Makes me so jealous :) Just wish I could be in BOS with you to enjoy it.

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

Love all your snow. We are still in Maryland and didn't get close to the snow you got:( However...I DO miss living out here. Happy New Year to you guys!