Saturday, May 8, 2010

Kev's Bday, Part 1

Last night, McCarthy surprised Kev beyond belief!! Randy, Kristen, Julie, Jason, Sheri, Kev and I headed to a local burger joint in Brighton for dinner and drinks. Kev seriously had NO clue, you should've seen the confused look on his face when he saw Mike! (See pic below) He was like "What are you doing here???" It was great!!
Part two, our surprise BBQ is tonight. It's currently raining but is supposed to clear up by this afternoon, thank goodness!! I heard the rain at 4:30am and like a crazy woman, ran outside in my pj's to grab the chair pads off the deck furniture. They were soaked but hopefully they'll dry out before this evening. Stay tuned for pictures from tonight!! (PS, Kev NEVER checks "our" blog so don't worry - I'm not ruining the surprise)
3
A very confused Kevin!
4
I think it finally registered :)
1
Us

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute! Have fun! PS. Love your bracelet.

Lyndsy said...

What a great surprise! Love the pic of you and Kev!!

Jamieofalltrades said...

That's sweet! I love the looks on both Kev and McCarthys faces when it sunk in. Too cute! xoox