Friday, January 29, 2010

Dude, where's my blog?

Oh, there it is! Looking outdated and abandoned, right where I left you!!! :(
Shame on me - I have NO excuses, really. I've just put my dear little blog on the back burner for a bit. BUT... I'm back, for reals... Remember when I said I was going to be a better blogger? No? Well, it's in writing, here. This time around, I mean it, so hold me to it.

That said, nothing earth shattering has been taking up my time. Last weekend, we had a mini getaway up to North Conway/ Bartlett, NH to a family ski cabin. The weather was perfect - sunny and 30 degrees with amazing conditions. We have a few trips coming up, one to Seattle and one to Austin which will be fun! Kev's cousin Ben is getting married on 2/13 in Boston and we're really looking forward to that. I should probably find a dress already since it IS black tie and I don't have a thing to wear! Perhaps I'll begin looking again this weekend...

I hope you all are doing well!

XOXO

Her MIA-ness :)

4 comments:

Tara Holmes said...

Welcom Back! You have a lot of fun trips to look forward to!

Blyth Family Blog said...

I know you'll find a sexy little number for the wedding, you always do!!
glad you're back friend...again!
xo

Lyndsy said...

MIA-ness was soo cute! Can't wait to see more of what you have been up to!

DeLane, Kevin & Parker Lilly said...

YEA! Welcome back...post more on what you're up to...we've missed you.