Tuesday, September 1, 2009

2 Years....

Today we are celebrating our second anniversary. Hard to believe two years have passed since our fabulous wedding. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful and perfect day to marry my best friend!

The week of our wedding was one I'll never forget. We had THE BEST group of friends as our bridal party and thank goodness "West Coast" loved "East Coast" and vice versa. The rivalry remains strong and I wouldn't have it any other way! :) Our families made it all possible and we are still so appreciative for everything they did to make our day perfect! Thank you!

Kev - thank you for being my husband. Each day I wake up and am reminded of how lucky and grateful I am to have you by my side. You are my everything, I love you today and always! XOXO

PS. Happy Co-Anniversary to Ashley and Troy!

204mullin
311mullin
321mullin
481mullin
397mullin
527mullin
571mullin
584mullin
623mullin
953mullin

*All photos courtesy of Christopher Dumas Photography

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Love you guys

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary Kev and Stace! I can't believe it's already been 2 years! Cheers to many more years of wedded bliss :) Love you guys!

Mandy Kay said...

love it! congrats!!!!!! xoxoxo

Misty Carpinito said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Blyth Family Blog said...

Happy Anniversary! Seeing the pics makes me sad all over again that we couldn't make it to the wedding :(
Love you guys~

The Haigh's said...

Happy Anniversary Stace!!! September 1st is a good day. Thanks for the shout out. You were a breathtaking bride - holy cow.

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary!!! What amazing wedding photos you have! So happy you are celebrating yet another fabulous year being married to Mr. Mullin! Yay!

Lyndsy said...

Happy Anniversary Mr & Mrs Mullin! I am so happy for the two of you and feel so special to have been able to see your beautiful day. You are an amazing couple and I love you both dearly! XOXO

Marge said...

Hands down one of the funnest weeks ever! SO many funny memories - ill never forget it! Two of my most favorite people and such special friends. Love you both oodles!

Kalamakis said...

Happy Anniversary! Love you & miss you both so much!

Leah said...

Love the pictures. You were such a beautiful bride. Congrats to you both and happy (late) anniversary!

Tara Holmes said...

I love the pic where Kevin is dipping you. So gorgeous. Congratulations!

Courtney said...

Love these pics...what a gorgeous wedding!