Thursday, July 30, 2009

Annie's Wedding!!

We were in Seattle a few weekends back to attend one of my oldest and dearest friends Anne's wedding. It was GORGEOUS and she couldn't have married a nicer guy in Mike or been a more stunning bride!! I kept picturing Audrey Hepburn when thinking about how beautiful she was going to look and I was soooo right! Here are some pics of the happy couple and a few of friends. It was a great night and I was so honored to be there and witness Annie get married!
1
Giving her away...
2
Gorgeous Lo
3
Annie
4
Mr. and Mrs. Balicki
5
Kate, me and Linds
6
The Bunyards
7
Me and Lindsay
8
SO CUTE!!!
kev_stace
Me and Kev
9
Isn't she gorgeous??
11
Katie, Anne, Lindsay and Kara dancing to the Beatniks

7 comments:

Alicia said...

Wow she was/is so pretty. I love the light in the top shot!

Erica said...

What a beautiful wedding! great pictures! And I LOVE LOVE your dress! I may have to ask to borrow it (once I finally return your other dresses...:)

Tara Holmes said...

Pretty girls. I love your brown dress too Puffy!!

Erin said...

Gorgeous photos Stass! Of course, Anne looks stunning. I love the first one and your dress is TDF!

Lyndsy said...

Wonderful pics Stace! Love the one of Anne and the windows. You look gorgeous btw and the one of you and Kev is too cute! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress. Annie looks great. good pics

Shelby said...

Yay thanks for posting these! She looked amazing! As did the rest of you. XOXO