Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Seattle Bound!

Tomorrow Kevin and I are heading to Seattle due to family and friend withdrawals! There are very few trips we make out there where we have a lot of down time and this weekend is no exception. It will be a pretty packed yet fun weekend enjoying the non-humid sunny Seattle weather!



Here's a quick Timeline of our weekend...

We arrive at 11am tomorrow Seattle time and will go directly to my mom's house out in Duvall. She has 8 or 9 acres of beautifully landscaped land complete with goats, dogs, a horse, a riding arena and gorgeous flower beds and vegetable gardens. She's put a ton of work into it and it looks gorgeous! We're planning on BBQ'ing with family and some of her friends that night then we'll stay overnight in her guest house. Thursday we'll meet up with my dad for what should be an adventurous, "scenic" day of showing Kev more of what the Seattle area has to offer. I haven't seen my dad since the wedding so it will be nice getting to spend time with him while he's in the US.

Friday, Kev is going boating with a few friends on Lake Union and I'll be catching up with friends until it's time to get ready for Coffey and Steve's engagement party - can't wait!! Their party is going to be at the Seattle Aquarium and I'm sure it will be a spectacular night!

Saturday, I will meet up with a few of my best friends in Kirkland for a walk and lunch while I'm sure Kev and Bryan will chat about geeky things "computer." Saturday night we're headed to Pravda Studios in Seattle for my friend Dave Beach's wedding to the lovely Mary Brown. We're looking forward to the night!!

Sunday will be a lazy day, catching some rays on my dock I'm sure. It will be a super fun weekend and I'll post pictures when I get back!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Can't wait for you to get here!! We're going to have such a great time!